Our goal is to teach you how to connect your mind and body. Because we understand that eating habits are not just about the food, but how your body relates to it!
At our practice, we do not use the word Diet in a traditional sense. D.I.E.T. to us, is rather the map that will guide you through the journey of becoming a healthier, happier and better you!
Our approach is based on the use of clinical and physiological expertise as we strive to reach deeper into the relationship between: food, mind, and body!
We recognize that there’s reasons behind our choices, and we aim to pinpoint the strengths, weaknesses, and triggers, in order to develop customized programs that will help you find the better you!
Through our programs , we explore the connection between our body and our brain, and seek techniques that will teach you how to:
● Stabilize your hunger hormones to help you better control your intake
● Teach your body to utilize energy in a much more efficient way
● Teach you how to structure yourself, enabling your body to work at its best
● Turn your body into a lean, mean, fat burning machine!
This is not an easy process, nor is it a temporary fix. It It is a system which integrates, what we believe, are the most important components that will finally lead you to reach your long term goals of becoming a better you!
Determination, caloric Intake, energy Expenditure, and total Transformation, defines our approach to the true meaning of the word D.I.E.T.
Whether you’re trying to improve your health , treat an existing issue, prevent the onset of medical conditions , or simply wanting to achieve a healthier lifestyle, our staff will be with you to guide you and support you every step of the way! We can’t wait to be a part of your journey! But remember, success is in your hands!
Our Consultants/Collaborating Specialists
● Dr Melinda Mann, OBG/ Plant Base Nutrition Specialist
● Frieda Tawil MSW, Behavioral Therapist
● Casey Rothchild, Personal Trainer
● Esther Zafrani, ChefCONTACT US